The McKissick snatch block 431 Super Champion from Crosby is a snatch block fitted with a shackle. Available from 20 up to 30 T. Can be delivered with bronze bushing (BB) and with roller bearing (RB).
- Bolt for opening feature is retained, to ensure no lost bolts.
- Opening feature permits easy insertion of rope without reeving, or while the block is suspended.
- Center pin equipped with pressure lube fitting.
- All sizes feature sheave grooves suited for a range of wire line diameters.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Material: Forged steel.
- Marking: CE-marked
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.