Adverse weather and rough sea conditions in combination with extremely low temperatures, as often encounered in the North Sea for instance, places tough requirements on the Products used. Gunnebo Industries has a range of shackles specially designed for these conditions.
Approved according to: DNV 2.7-1
- Material: Special Alloy Steel, quenched and tempered.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -40°C up to 200°C
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized, brown colour making
- Standard: EN 13889, US. FED. SPEC. RR-C-271
- Safety factor: 6:1
- Grade: 8