The NEWTON fall arrest harness is comfortable for work and easy to use.
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement.
- allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position.
- color-coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning.
- sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly.
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Material: Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked
- Temperature range: -40°C up to 80°C
- Standard: EN 361