Aspire range™ - A more sustainable choice
Minimizing and eliminating CO2 emissions throughout a product's value chain and keeping products and materials in use are challenges that we and the whole lifting industry are facing. At Powertex and Ropetex, Part of Lifting Solutions Group, we want to lead the transformation and set the standards for a more sustainable future in our industry.
That is why we strongly support Lifting Solutions Group's Aspire range™. The Aspire range™ has carefully selected products with documented features that are more sustainable than conventional equivalents. They have a reduced negative impact on the climate and/or the environment, but without any sacrifices on either quality or safety. It is our aspiration and dedication to work towards a lifting industry operated in a more sustainable way.
Creating common standards in a global market is complicated and takes time. We respect that process, but we won’t let it slow down our ambitions to be forerunners and to show what’s possible. Consequently, we have developed criteria for products to be qualified as part of Aspire range™.
Signed Code of Conduct: Our Code of Conduct is signed by the supplier
Supplier's sustainability performance audited: Suppliers are audited based on our sustainability requirements
Fulfill demands on quality and safety: same high quality and safety requirements as our conventional products
Aspire range™ Approval Process
- The Team actively seeks and develops new products
- The product is thoroughly verified against the Aspire range™ criteria.
- The request is submitted to the Aspire range™ product board.
- The request is reviewed for approval or denial by the product board.
- After product board approval, the request is presented to Lifting Solutions Groups Management Team
- Lifting Solution's Management Team confirms the fulfillment of the criteria and approves the product to be included in the Aspire range™.
Aspire products in Powertex and Ropetex
Powertex has several products that are approved for being part of Lifting Solutions Group's Aspire range™. This means these products have fact-based improvements from a sustainability perspective, and are definitely a better choice compared to conventional products. Click one of the products below to find out how they make a difference!
As we continue our journey, we will continue adding more products to the range.
Visit POWERTEX for more information.