The IPBTO10 shipbuilding clamp is used as a temporary tackle eye in spaces which have been reinforced with HP (bulb) profiles such as engine rooms and shipsections. This clamp is fitted with a screwed spindle for easy attachment of the clamp. The moment a load is applied, the clamp is automatically fixed.
• Available in capacities of 1.5 thru 6 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 160mm to HP 430mm
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.