This shackle liner is a supplemental product used to increase the contact diameter in round- and webbing slings.
Check if labelling is visible and readable and that the information matches the product.
Make sure there are no deformations, notch/impact damage, cracks, heat damage/welding spatter or chemical damage.
If damaged, replace with new!
- Secure the liner with strips to prevent fall risk hazard. This will also keep the sling in place. Please assemble at ground level.
- Match colour model with the correct size shackle, and never assemble liner on top of liner!
- Never use Trygg shackle liner if there are visible cracks or damages, or if it’s being overloaded!
- Lift calmly and without jerking.
- Only one sling per shackle liner.
- Use the same slings from the same manufacturer, as the requirements for minimum contact diameter may vary for different manufacturers.
Inspected the liner for wear and tear, cracks or other damages that may have occurred during use.
Trygg shackle liner is not subject to yearly inspection as it is only an accessory that increases the diameter of the shackles.
- Temperature range: -40ºC up to +50ºC