World player in lifting solutions - 22 market-leading companies with 100+ locations in 19 countries world-wide.
VISION: To be the preferred provider of lifting solutions, setting standards for amore sustainable future.
- Customer Satisfaction: We aretrusted by our customers for our know-how, reliability and quality, which contribute to safe, sustainable and efficient working environments around the world.
- Preferred partner: Our success depends on our ability to collaborate with manufacturers that share our values and passion for innovation.
- Global yet local: We understand the importance of being close to our customers and combine the benefits of flexible, local entrepreneurship with the strength of an international group.
- Profitable growth: We secure growth and innovation through passionate people in a learning organisation, and we are actively seeking like-minded companies that would like to join our group.
- Being far-sighted: Looking to the long term and favouring the sustainable option.
- Making things happen: We take the initiative, drive things forward and deliver on our promises.
- Being good to work with: Because people matter; relationships matter; respect matters.
Our core values bind us together and set us apart from other market players. They are evident in everything we do and are an important guide for everyone of our companies and people
History - Lifting Solutions Group
Lifting Solutions has developed rapidly. Annual sales have risen from zero to €350 million since the first acquisition in 2005. Today the business area brings together 23 market-leading companies with 100+ locations throughout Europe, US, China/Taiwan and Australia. Together, they serve clients in a wide range of industries, including offshore, renewable energy, shipping, automotive manufacturing, ports, fish farming, engineering, pulp and paper, mining, and steel.
Though Lifting Solutions has a short history, the group companies have a long heritage in the business and are well known and established in their local markets. Several have been around for more than a century. Together, they possess a vast resource of specialist knowledge in lifting and steel wire rope.
This knowledge enables them to provide extensive specialist services within their areas of expertise based on an in-depth understanding of the customer's operating conditions and prerequisites. The aim is to offer complete solutions tailored to individual customers' needs by combining products and services with cutting edge skills.
Lifting Solutions grows organically by combining the solid structure and strength of a larger group with the flexibility and market proximity of local businesses. At the core is a decentralised business model that puts the local entrepreneur in the driver's seat. This facilitates fast decision making and allows the companies to tailor their offer to local market needs.
The group works proactively to share expertise, knowledge and information among the companies. This creates a platform for joint initiatives and group-wide cooperation. Alongside this, the group provides support in strategic purchasing, marketing, product portfolios, logistics, sustainability and IT. This gives the companies the benefits of group organisation and back-up while preserving their freedom to choose the right product ranges and pricing strategies for their local market.
Lifting Solutions is determined to further strengthen its position as market leader in Europe. The acquisition strategy is based on majority ownership. We are interested in companies that are entrepreneurially driven "family firms", ideally with the entrepreneur still on board. Joining us leaves ample room for independence. In exchange for a majority stake in the business, we offer a dynamic and financially robust growth platform, combined with a decentralised management model and entrepreneurial business environment.
We look for companies in our core market sectors with a strong market position or niche and minimum annual sales of €2 million. Candidates should have a matching or complementary business proposition (or geographical location) that ties in well with our present structure. Prospective acquisitions are evaluated according to their business activities, track record, growth potential and management. Our financial strength enables us to continuously examine new opportunities for growth through acquisition. We are long-term owners and never consider exit options when evaluating a potential acquisition.