Lifting, turning over, moving, suspending, tensioning, and clamping fixtures.
Marvelous, universal high-technology clamp which does the work of several models, all by itself.
- Vertical lifting of flat steel plates.
- Vertical lifting of oddly shaped steel plates.
- Horizontal lifting of thick steel plates.
- Lifting flanged steel.
- Lifting H steel at an angle.
- Lifting oddly shaped, flanged steel at an angle.
- Lifting large steel pipes.
Fully forged product made from alloy steel.
Manufactured under strict quality control. All clamps are tested for flaws magnetically.
Two different lifting positions are built into clamp and the sling is arranged so that operations can allow for the shape of the object and the lifting direction, and therefore can be performed safely.
- Insert the item to be lifted deep into the clamp opening.
- When securing a steel item with a clamping screw, be careful not to tilt the swivel jaw.
- Before starting any lifting operations, double check that the bolt clamping safety check line cannot be seen.
- Material: Alloy steel
- Safety factor: 4:1