PAW Rigging Plate for organizing the belay and creating a system with multiple anchors. Useful in aid climbing and for setting up Tyrolean traverses.
- Helps to equalize loads
- Lightweight and durable: made of aluminum
- Available in three sizes
- Two wide auxiliary attachment holes (size L only), compatible with the CONNEXION FIXE and CONNEXION VARIO anchor straps.
For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
- 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through, enabling the carabiner to be rotated
- Hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
- Main attachment hole accepts up to three carabiners
- The odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- Up to three users can be connected at the same time
- Made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- Durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
- Material: Aluminum
- Marking: CE-marked
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +80°C