DRAKO 300 T is the most efficient solution as suspension rope for high and very high elevators and for all traction drive elevators with many deflection sheaves.
This rope is successfully used in diameters up to 13mm as a governor rope.
- The strand construction of DRAKO 300T is dependent on the rope diameter to optimize fatigue bending performance and wear resistance.
- very round cross-section
- blue DRAKO-Marking-Line for an easy installation
- many thin wires, hence very flexible with good bending performance
- high flexural performance
- low elastic and plastic elongation
- robust during installation due to its proven IWRC-design
- Features: This rope is successfully used in diameters up to 13mm as a governor rope.
- Rope construction: 9x21F-IWRC
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-5