The D2 escape descender is an innovative “double-stop” descender. The double-stop feature means that there is an auto lock function either when the user lets go of the handle or if the user pulls the handle too hard. This is often referred to as a “panic-stop” funciton.
The D2 is controlled by pushing the cam (preferably using the thunb), which enables a smooth feeding of the rope through the device, without the use of the handle.
The cam feed feature is very useful for work positioning during roof work.
The complete kit consists of:
- 1 pcs. ISC D2 Escape Descender
- 15 or 25 meter (working height) Sterling PER 8mm polyester rope
- 2 pcs. Aluminium carabiners with twist-lock
- 1 pcs. Dyneema sling (120 cm)
- 1 pcs. Kit bag with zipper
Standard bag size (15 mtr):
Width: 150 mm
Depth: 109 mm
Standard D2 descent set comes with 15m and 25mtr working height, other heights are available on request (up to 120m).
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12841-C, EN 341-2C