The PIXA headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments max. 100 lumens. The headclamp keeps hands free for work and can be worn on the head with the headband, or attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included) or placed on the ground. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains. ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certified headlamp for work in explosive environments.
3 lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- close-range work - distance 15m at 20 lm - beam patern: flood -burn time 26 h.
- movement: distance 45m at 45 lm - beam patern: mixed -burn time 6h30.
- distance vision - distance 90m at 100 lm - beam patern: focused -burn time 3h30.
Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -30°C up to 40°C
- Standard: CISPR15, EN 60079, EN 61547