Safety harness is a body holding device intended to be used in fall protection systems described in EN 363 standard.
- webbings - polyester and polyamide (P-30E and P30EC)
- connecting/adjustment buckles: steel
- attachment D-rings: steel and aluminium (P-30C and P-30EC)
The maximum lifespan of the harness is 10 years from the date of manufacture.
- Material: Polyester, Galvanized steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 358, EN 361
- Warning: The harness maximum lifetime depends on the intensity of usage and the environment of usage. Using the harness in rough environment, marine environment, contact with sharp edges, exposure to extreme temperatures or aggressive substances, etc. can lead to the withdrawal from use even after one use. The harness must be withdrawn from use immediately and destroyed when it has been used to arrest a fall or it fails to pass inspection or there are any doubt as to its reliability.