The nest can be used vertically, horizontally or at an angle to adapt to irregular or narrow terrain when transporting persons.
The nest is particularly well-suited for use in confined spaces, but also excellent for all technical rope rescue missions.
- the litter has complete, integrated body harness for securing the person
- colour coding makes installation simple
- transverse attachment points are aligned to facilitate attachment of buckles
- FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles make it quick and easy to adjust. Lock system of the buckle reduces the risk of accidental unfastening
- easy to use flexible straps, even while wearing gloves.
- reinforced handles with high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), for better grip and durability
- smooth, rigid plastic bottom ensures good sliding
- reversible comfort foam for the back of the victim limits water absorption
- positioning foam at the thighs and feet adapts to all body types
- durable construction, thanks to the straps being integrated through their attachment points
- STEF tilting device allows the litter to be easily angled according to the terrain
- bag for storage and protection
- pack of four longitudinal stays, available as spare parts.
- Material: TPU, nylon, polyethylene, aluminum